Telehealth is the practice of medicine using telecommunication technologies that allows an off-site provider to evaluate, diagnose, and treat a patient. This practice allows for better access to medical care while reducing costs and other barriers associated with today’s traditional healthcare.
The TrueTeleHealth Complete Solution is a comprehensive and turn-key platform for all of your telemedicine needs. From our HIPAA compliant software to FDA approved medical devices, the TrueTeleHealth Complete Solution was created by physicians to promote a successful telehealth program within any practice or facility. The TrueTeleHealth Complete Solution is uniquely affordable and user-friendly which will improve patient access and clinical outcomes fortifying thriving practices.
TrueTeleHealth has established and maintains the necessary controls required for compliance with HIPAA.
The TrueTeleHealth Complete Solution can be integrated into many settings, including:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Independent Living Facilities (ILFs)
- Doctors Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- And more…
- 24/7 healthcare access for patients
- User-friendly software and easy-to-use medical devices
- Remote and immediate evaluation and treatment resulting in improved clinical outcomes
- Improvement of patient, family, and provider satisfaction
- Reduction of traditional in-person medical encounters
- Reduction of costs for patients as well as Practices/Facilities
- Significant reduction of unnecessary hospitalizations in SNFs and other senior care settings
- Improvement of local reputation driving referrals
- Increase in Practice/Facility revenues
TrueTeleHealth is fully integrated with PointClickCare (PCC).
Two-way communication between platforms makes it easier for your staff and providers to conduct telehealth visits and improves patient care.
You can use our audio/visual software platform immediately. It will however take up to 4 weeks to integrate your medical cart and devices due to shipping. For updates on your order, send us a message or call (833) 4-TEL-MED. Once your hardware and devices arrive, it takes about 2 hours to prepare the cart for use.
We will gladly replace any defective hardware or devices free of charge within the included 3 month warranty (coverage begins on delivery date).
If you purchase our optional extended warranty, coverage for all defective hardware or devices will be extended an additional 36 months (coverage begins on 3 month warranty expiration date).